View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0001713||SOGo Connector||with external server||public||2012-03-20 16:07||2013-12-17 12:42|
|Fixed in Version||24.0.0|
|Summary||0001713: SOGO CardDAV connector fails with certain contenttypes|
I'm the author of SabreDAV, and the Sogo connector for Thunderbird is a blessing :)
However, I recently made a change that caused the connector to break.
In a new version, I changed this to:
This was important to ensure that certain clients correctly pick up the vcards as UTF-8 encoded.
SOGO doesn't appear to like this, as I was testing I noticed that the connector doesn't recognize the entries as vcards at all.
|Tags||No tags attached.|
I see this issue here too, when trying to sync with Sogo Connector against the Radicale Server.
The problem seems to be, that the connector does direct string matching (in sync.addressbook.groupdav.js):
if (contType == "text/x-vcard"
As the RFCs allow attributes after a semicolon, the connector should handle them too.
Should be fixed in recent versions (verified in 24.0.2), as the code has been replaced by:
|2012-03-20 16:07||evert||New Issue|
|2012-07-13 21:23||Necoro||Note Added: 0004143|
|2013-12-13 10:15||Sven Giermann||Note Added: 0006359|
|2013-12-17 12:42||ludovic||Status||new => closed|
|2013-12-17 12:42||ludovic||Assigned To||=> ludovic|
|2013-12-17 12:42||ludovic||Resolution||open => fixed|
|2013-12-17 12:42||ludovic||Fixed in Version||=> 24.0.0|