View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0004470||SOGo||ActiveSync||public||2018-05-26 11:46||2018-05-29 14:47|
|Priority||normal||Severity||minor||Reproducibility||have not tried|
|Platform||[Server] Linux||OS||Ubuntu||OS Version||16.04 LTS|
|Summary||0004470: ActiveSync Global Address book search cannot find any contact and ends with HTTP error 501|
We had to move PG database to a different server. Immediately after we switched database server in sogo.conf ActiveSync clients stopped finding contacts.
Tried to debug LDAP and it seems returning correct search result.
We are using pgsql as user auth backend and openldap as global address book.
|Steps To Reproduce|
move database data to different server
|Tags||ActiveSync, iOS, ldap|
A stack trace when the exception is raised should help to narrow down the problem:
Thank you for reply.
May 28 16:31:45 sogod : |SOGo| starting method 'POST' on uri '/SOGo/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync?Useremail@example.com&DeviceId=QC355KOF8T3RT53G15BN5VM6VG&DeviceType=iPhone&Cmd=Search'
Breakpoint 1, -[NSException raise] (self=0x555555f62ac0, _cmd=0x7ffff5855b60 <_OBJC_SELECTOR_TABLE+384>) at NSException.m:960
That last line is really interesting a it obviously causing an error, but I am not sure what file or directory is sogod looking for?
this is the backtrace result:
but after reading all that text I still can't tell what is that magic file sogod is missing.
I am new to debuging with gdp so I'm sorry if I'm missing something.
Thank you for Your time
What is the result of the query on sogo_view_default. According to the exception the problem happens when processing "telephonenumber".
Just out of curiosity, how did you found out that this exception happens when processing telephone number.
I tested search for LDAP entry without telephonenumber and it came out without an error. So I suppouse that wrong is in LDAP search result where by mistake result containing multiple phone numbers (2) and the second one is only international prefix (+420) and nothing else.
It seem that is the problem. I can say that this error was very hard to find. Thank you tfu for a great help.
Solved. It was really a telephonenumber attribute.
A special thanks to @tfu who taught me a bit more about debugging.
|2018-05-26 11:46||Hy3n4||New Issue|
|2018-05-26 11:51||Hy3n4||Tag Attached: ActiveSync|
|2018-05-26 11:51||Hy3n4||Tag Attached: iOS|
|2018-05-26 11:51||Hy3n4||Tag Attached: ldap|
|2018-05-28 13:25||tfu||Note Added: 0012890|
|2018-05-28 15:06||Hy3n4||Note Added: 0012891|
|2018-05-28 18:45||tfu||Note Added: 0012892|
|2018-05-28 21:11||Hy3n4||Note Added: 0012893|
|2018-05-29 05:21||tfu||Note Added: 0012894|
|2018-05-29 14:47||Hy3n4||Note Added: 0012896|