Subject: Last-minute deals from $40/nt in LA, NY, and more
From: "Expedia Travel Deals" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2011 10:46:16 -0600

Last-minute savings: Book now on Expedia
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=f04f2d19e6a85d83fe7404399f8474e05c94fa338d1a3598af7cf0c77fce3f7eef05a66fe6257b85

Last-minute Travel Deals

Plan a New York City summer getaway and save 30% on your trip. 

- Book a flight + 4-night stay 
- Get a $150* prepaid debit card to spend anywhere 
- Book by May 5; travel May 25-September 5, 2011 
Book a NYC trip with Expedia
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd1c36c0ea0a949e5e82f740360f8b4397363bf5663a6677a845471dab609c43f1

New! Expedia Hotels iPhone Booking App 
Introducing real-time hotel searches, easy filtering, gorgeous graphics, and super-simple booking â all FREE with our new app for iPhone and iPod Touch. 
One look and you're hooked
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca8a4c34c0263feda16a0e9b08a27646303bec0d75eaa4d9a0c3eb7e70de7850bb
 
-----------------
Last-Minute Deals
-----------------

- American Airlines Sale: Roundtrip fares from $78+--Last day
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfdf4532dbf70cf543fcc8895a0fd06f100f2b66fcfae59f72513e63aaae4c115e2

- Fare Sale: Fly one-way from $43+--Book by 5/10
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd5102bf6207a7085c0dc22de6040a1fc325e1f3703511e7863ba861af42449a80

- Car Rentals: Drive away from $9/day
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d2ac9a4f8dd587f3a683f6393d5ee0a83b01b72290a291ef3f518ce7ad3ea6d3a

- Search last-minute deals.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd78c135e88f66c32b3960cb1c147499e7304b8535d655253887bf9e9bc94c56b2

---------------------------------
Hotels
---------------------------------

- Los Angeles: SoCal hotels from $40/night
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d89ecce8dc0ed99d9fe61ae50ae4e87a48daa33ee856978192cc4596ab02fb9c1

- New York: Big Apple hotels from $59/night
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913db74006c8d86e1d89f4b82f443adfffd49357eb21c55972969bbabe11eb46f4ab

- Las Vegas: Action-packed hotels from $65/night
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d59bb6b1abc6178c574c204288f0f67f43a9e9e2f43c2573639779379c85b3934

- Search hotels.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca4a6b507fc5e02dc4ead21ac35b8d9289996d205b81e5a422e776cb53dcf62094

--------------------------------------------
Vacation Packages
--------------------------------------------

- Orlando: Flight + 3-nt package from $256
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d067ce986d01d228271ab18c1bd91e0333d76d3300539e2b80ec7e84e93ca917d

- American Airlines Sale: Flight + 4-nt beach packages from $320
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d469bfa2e383691c1108b952aa13785364bce5b076974054c10ed852c7b01b6ad

- Florida Spring Sale: Save up to 30%--Book by 5/4
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=a0e2313a5a26913d34c9366f04df5f14f833aed2c0952ef1465c2165bb8dc5c0ea1faeb9883dcf0d

- Search vacation packages.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca62ec82f202d598925e8cb893180faca8b728a0f25f7def892096d799ab63bdb9

-------------
Cruises
-------------

- Carnival Cruise Line: Free upgrades--Book by 5/6
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd3572577471866493d6a102d380c5970c1afe3c0a153a00b9e4cb420a9bae094e9cdf4

- Norwegian Cruise Line: Get exclusive rates and a reduced deposit
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd35725a585886af7307bb3bb52d7a86f955fbacde1466d8e335e60452f3e86dd763778

- Memorial Day Cruises: Sail the long weekend from $299
   http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd357258f79b7118d8e5a5993a6a5781f9055c5a5c2ff5fec1151a66dd4ae4a0c6fdd3a

- Search cruises.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfdd085d712782a88914f0d564e8d561e8c2a18f929af59624c737b68f93c0d5172

Travel is better with friends. Share this.
http://pages.expediamail.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8517404b16ed6e8789a358b8c5fcd1dccdf7787c001f2fe4a22dc79b377b296ca896cdd51cdbd36ac17e0c1611fc52862e0366e02041e66103dd00cf9372f11bbde6a5f88a6cdc1272608183387447728d312eda4c7153f6c4bfb952a8cb7818eca5e00b62491fe7a3

Let Expedia Help...
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd35725a97a144de5afa909503c36efd184f1a53742a026e727c992ddc690787d86557b
			
Book the perfect activity
Get a 360-degree view of hotels with our Virtual Tours.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd35725a97a144de5afa909503c36efd184f1a53742a026e727c992ddc690787d86557b
				
Find the best price and dates for your trip with our Fare Calendar. 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd357254c5ee24d873b31d43448f4ad26f3a89df296c9ed6969201624bf4d0f874e6ce3
				
Let us send the best fares right to your desktop with Fare Alert.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd357256d6f6d0ddb2dc5582940d30d1e3a2d1e8042025dbc3659f48b524ba4893691ac
				
Use Hotel Travel Opinions for your inside scoop and user ratings.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=8324a00a8bd35725821fb2500a95e0f3549d2f845cc59ef1e9b84260458753de4bb6e274dfc93b60
				
Find the best hotel prices with our Hotel Rate Calendar.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca7d06f2c0db5a47639908e20a60f6b4622c93c32e413c0409230455c79aee3125
						
See all tools
		
Concerts, shows, sporting events, and more--book now to save time later.

Tours & Sightseeing

Places to go, things to see
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd6038dda9cf94c64c27f9dba5314e34a37e73d4974e581847307b32bbe328f579
	
Events & Shows

See the hottest shows!
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd6038dda9cf94c64c27f9dba5314e34a37e73d4974e581847307b32bbe328f579

Reserve your tee time!

Choose from 250 courses with our partner GolfSwitch.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca846281762ca5921aad7c4b8c759bfa9749292d7293ae940e2fdff2d6ce1e9b9d

Search activities
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=ea6101c993121bfd6038dda9cf94c64c27f9dba5314e34a37e73d4974e581847307b32bbe328f579
Get relevant destinations by updating your home airport.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=0e26d140ef600ccd1a0b84910289ca867294387b7a1f4dbe49139fd8f86090283602b755ccd3b965
	
Get the lowest price with our BEST PRICE GUARANTEE.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=0e26d140ef600ccdb2e0b63775202838bae34c7e5676127ded876619a7a714a1b84addb4bf102b03

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to receive promotional emails on Expedia.com.
This is a weekly deals newsletter you qualified for based on your email preferences. 

UNSUBSCRIBE
If you do not wish to receive future e-mail advertisements from Expedia, Inc., please click here. 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1cae88b6f699e3e19a6a15408ed197297e92ebea49fdcd7cfd4b99402eb9a1a08c2
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this e-mail address. If you've experienced any difficulty in being removed from an Expedia e-mail list, click here 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca1ccf8e45f4a95485742ec30ccba63a9b136c3d9b7c9a66c3220da0c61784c9a0
for personalized help. 

CONTACT US
Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are not able to respond to messages sent to this e-mail address. To contact Expedia, Inc. or send feedback, please click here 
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=787a2630735cd1ca1ccf8e45f4a95485742ec30ccba63a9b136c3d9b7c9a66c3220da0c61784c9a0
or contact us via postal mail at: Expedia, Inc., Attn: EMC Team, 333 108th Avenue NE, Bellevue, WA 98004. For additional assistance, visit the Expedia.com Customer Support Center, or call 1-800-Expedia.
http://click.expediamail.com/?qs=bab5eaac08c92fed084f659dfc327515816cbd306fef1ab5682eb47f885242377fce4106c5bac20c 

A NOTE ABOUT PRICES

Prices are subject to availability and subject to change without notice. 
All prices were current at the time this e-mail was published. 

Hotel, vacation package, and cruise prices on the Expedia Website are constantly updated. Please refer to the site for the most current pricing. Vacation package prices shown are for one adult, economy class, based on double occupancy, and vary by dates, availability, and departure city. Additional taxes, fees, and charges may apply. Fares are subject to additional charges, including, without limitation: the September 11th Security Fee of $2.50 per enplanement at a U.S. airport up to a maximum of two enplanements per one-way trip; Passenger Facility Charges of up to $18, depending on itinerary; and Federal Segment Fees of $3.70 per segment. A segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing.
 Fares to/from Alaska or Hawaii do not include Travel Facilities Tax of up to $8.10 each way. Fares to/from Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands do not include U.S. Departure Tax of $16.10 each way. Fares for international travel do not include up to $200 in government-imposed fees per roundtrip, a portion of which may be collected by the foreign government, depending on routing and destination.

CST #2029030-50

(c)2011 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved.  Expedia, Expedia.com and the Airplane logo are registered trademarks of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
ThankYou(r) is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc. ThankYou Design is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.
(EMID: MMN_NW_01_685)(MD: 20110502104616)(EPID: 135264600)(ETID: 317486)