Subject: Coffee Morning
From: Joan Norton <[email-masked]>
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2016 16:24:17 +0200

Dear Parents

As new parents to Chesterhouse we would like to invite you to a Coffee 
Morning on Thursday, 4 February 2016 at 08h00 in Room H1 (Snr 
Building).  This invitation includes parents who have just joined 
Chesterhouse and parents who have a new sibling who has just joined us 
for the first time.  The Coffee Morning will give you the opportunity of 
meeting with and getting to know other parents.

We are looking forward to meeting with you.

Please RSVP  to Joan by Wednesday morning 10h00 for catering purposes.

Kind regards

Marjo Prins and Leanne Petersen
Head of Early Years / Head of Prep & Student Affairs

-- 
signature

*Joan Norton
Secretary: Chesterhouse Preparatory School*

**logo
**Tel: 021 975 6650
Fax: 021 975 6649
P.O. Box 3915, Durbanville, 7551, South Africa
D’Urbanvale Estate, Durbanville, 7550.
* <http://www.chesterhouse.co.za/>*www.chesterhouse.co.za**

**IMPORTANT - this e-mail and the information that it contains is 
confidential, legally privileged and protected by law. Access by the 
intended recipient only is authorised. Any liability (in negligence or 
otherwise) arising from any third party acting, or refraining from 
acting, on any information contained in this e-mail is hereby excluded. 
Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly stated as 
being that of Chesterhouse. Chesterhouse cannot assure that the 
integrity of this communication has been maintained nor that it is free 
of error, interception or interference. Neither Chesterhouse nor the 
sender, whether directly or indirectly, accepts liability, should this 
e-mail, or any attachments hereto, contain any form or manner of an 
error or a virus. Chesterhouse means Chesterhouse International School 
and/ or the Chesterhouse Trust. Please consider the environment before 
printing this email.**