Subject: Dell computer repair
From: Isa Aguilar <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2015 08:55:05 -0500

Kevin,

I have a Dell Latitude 3330 in my office that needs repair. Please call 
Dell and see if you can get a specialist out here to replace any broken 
components.

Regards,
-- 
AUDIT MicroControls Logo 	

Isa Aguilar | Director of IT

222 Technology Pkwy. Eatonton, GA 31024

*Office:* 866.252.8348 ext. 216
*Cell:* 714.365.5712
*Fax:* 706.485.2123
[email-masked] | *audit 
<http://www.auditmicro.com>*micro.com <http://www.auditmicro.com>

*Connect with us!*
facebook <http://www.facebook.com/AuditMicroControls>twitter 
<http://twitter.com/AUDITmicro>Linkedin 
<http:www.linkedin.com/company/audit-microcontrols-inc>

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely 
for the addressees. If you receive this message in error, please delete 
it and immediately notify the sender. If the reader of this message is 
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any 
unauthorized use, copying or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are 
susceptible to alteration. Neither Aalto Scientific, Ltd., nor any of it 
subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, 
changed or falsified.